Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Facing Forward, Looking Back

As I face my challenge for the new year, I am looking back at what has inspired me in the past.  Probably not a surprise, but my kids are a big source of my inspiration. I look at them today and wonder where my babies have gone, how did they grow up so fast.  So I decided to look thru some old photos and I'm sharing the wonderful love that inspires me most!

Katy's Christening, 2001

they truly love each other,  2002

Shayne running through a fountain in Charleston, 2003

New Year's Eve 2005
Christmas Navitiy, 2005
Spring Break back in NJ, 2006

Katy, Shayne & Cousin John David, 2006 
Lego & Harry Potter @ FAO Schwartz, 2007

excited about the WII, 2007

Cousins on Annual Family Vacation, 2007  


My rock star kids, 2009

Vacation at Myrtle Beach, 2009

I'm a Great Aunt - My nieces son Roman, Katy Shayne & Cousin Priscilla

Sometimes they do still get along, even if it's only when they sleep!

Shayne getting his hair cut short, & getting tall, 2011
I am blessed to have such a wonderful family.  One day I will show you what they create.  Shayne is an awesome artist.  Katy just loves to create anything.  She has a fantastic imagination!  My kids are the greatest, and I love seeing them grow, develop and learn.  They truly inspire me!

No comments: