Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A funny thought as I am looking for fonts...

I had a funny thought when I was looking for fonts for my logo.
"This must be like looking through mug shots." 
It can be boring, and it makes me tired!  I look through endless samples, knowing again and again it's not the right one.  Then BAM! there it is, the one I've been looking for.  It's a great feeling when I finally find what I have been looking for -- although I didn't know exactly what I was looking for until I find it.  So cool!  But, I haven't had that feeling since I found the first font.  I will persevere. My logo awaits!

No comments: