Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, January 18, 2010

Social Media Networking

When it comes to social networking  --  the LinkedIn, Twitter and others (and a shout out to my friend is just in process of starting New Panda which should be launching in Feb or early March) -- I am so clueless.  I understand, and yet I don't understand. I'll admit it, I'm a social networking flunkie. Even though I don't quite get all the social networking, I do have twitter and LinkedIn accounts and have been exploring their sites.  If you have any advice on what I need to do for these social networks, please don't hesitate to let me know, thanks!

No comments: