Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Week 14: Day 1–Inspiration

I took a look back at the revised schedule, and I'm supposed to be doing a card this week from the inspiration photo of the sea shells and sand dollars.  Hmmm, I have already created a few cards based on those, so I guess it's time to do a new inspiration photo.  

I looked through my many photos, and I came upon these.  They are from night my kids and I spent with my cousin S and her son G-man.  It was a fundraiser movie night in the barn where she volunteered.  

G-man & K playing before the movie

My son S, he had just lost a tooth.

S had invited up there several times before to see the horses and other animals.  We loved it there. It was a great for the kids to be around all the animals and help feed them.  

After the movie was over, we took a walk  down to see the horses with only the moon light leading the way...it was dark, 



but once we got down to the run-in, S turned on the lights at the run-in. We pulled some grass and fed it to the horses.  It was so much fun!

S, G-man & KK picking grass to feed the horses

KK picking grass

G-man & KK petting the horse

S feeding the horse

KK feeding the horse



The Inspiration Photo:

KK & G-man feeding the horse.

No comments: