Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Week 14: Day 2–Playing with Color

My word for today is bleh!  I woke up in a funky mood this morning and haven't found a way out of it.  Despite that, I have actually made myself work on the blog.

Step 1
In Illustrator, I have used the pencil tool and drew a curvy and overlapping line.  Then I put a box around it and then used Pathefinder tool to divide into different shapes.



Step 2
I used the color palette to color each of the shapes in the image...bleh!


Bleh!

Double Bleh!

Step 3
After playing with the lighter colors, I found a very abstract image and re-colored the image accordingly.....what do you see?  And no, bleh! is not the answer!

1 comment:

D said...

If you change the order of the three pictures and look at the third one first, you see the image in the other two. No longer bleh!