Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Week 14: Day 4&5 Freebie Card

I am definitely off on my days & weeks, but I will continue along until I have 52 complete weeks of the blog...a year of blogging.  Then I'll probably be crazy enough to do it again, and try to be more consistent.  You never know where life will take you, huh?

So this week I have a card designed on the abstract design and dark color palette.  Enjoy!

Download  Link

1 comment:

D said...

I need a like button!