Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Creative Tuesday is Done! Post 2 of 2

It's quiet here in my house...hubby and K are sleeping, S is playing on his computer.  My projects are almost all finished, so I took a break to finish up my sculpture!

If you haven't seen my original inspiration photo, you'll want to look at it at some point.

To finish my sculpture, I got my hot glue gun out, then rolled up and twisted brown craft paper for the branch.  Then I glued on the cut up and scrunched up coffee filters and voila, we have a sculpture!

The whole piece




A better picture




A close up for details....what I can get with my camera.





Against a dark background for some contrast.

So, what do you think?  

Come back tomorrow for Colorful Wednesday, or better yet sign up to get daily posts in your email!  Thanks!

No comments: