Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Friday, April 8, 2011

Week 11, MIA

Yes I have  been MIA...my blog has suffered while my freelance is flourishing.  It's good and bad.  I miss the time for me, but am working hard.  

A glimpse into the the fruits of my labors:
Client: Greenfield Farms Foods
Scope of Project: Branding/Packaging/Signage
Benefits: Grassfed beef is the the only beef I eat now.  Find out more about why it is better for you!


Stanchion Sign, Case Dividers & Labels


Large and Small Stanchion Signs, Meat Case Dividers
Up next: Paisley!

No comments: