Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, March 7, 2011

Week 7, Day 2: Sketching Monday

I'm so excited, S changed his FB photo to my photo of him (the one with his new glasses).  Even though he would probably never admit it, I think it made him feel good that he is my inspiration this week.  Like most teenagers, he thinks we don't love him, and we don't give him enough attention...never mind that he doesn't want anything to do with us, or is totally embarrassed when we do.  I don't remember ever being like that as a teenager....ha ha, it was so totally the way I was!  I guess it's just a stage.

Monday around here means sketches.  And I have some sketches that I have done of the fountain, and I am also posting some of S's artwork — he is exceptionally talented (and it's not just my biased opinion).

My Sketches:














S's Artwork:


T-shirt progress - got the white primer layer down



The screen is placed and ready for the yellow


Plushie doll he is sewing himself.
I've given him hints on how to do it,
But I've tried to get him to figure it out himself.




His art done in Photoshop




His art done in Photoshop



His art done in MS Paint 



His art done in MS Paint



His art done in MS Paint and
Paint Tools SAI, look familiar?



His art done in MS Paint & Paint Tools SAI

No comments: