Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Week 7: It's a Wrap

I can't believe it's been 7 weeks already.  This blog and the creative process has become such a regular part of my life, that it is a joy to do it every day.  But, somehow this week I have lost a day, not just an hour!  And since I find it easier time-wise to keep the schedule this way, I'm officially changing my days around.  My weekly schedule will now follow this format:  Monday - Inspiration; Tuesday - Sketching; Wednesday - Creative Representation; Thursday - Color or Application Exploration; Friday - Graphic Image; Saturday - Freebie Card; Sunday Weekly Wrap.  I hope you don't mind the change.  I know I will enjoy it!

Recap of Week 7
Week 7, Day 1:  Inspiration, My Son









Week 7, Day 2: Sketching Monday









Week 7, Day 3: A Wonka Kind of Day






Week 7, Day 4: A Sweet and Creative-ish Wednesday











Week 7, Day 5: A Really Willy Wonka Day
I added a link to the video of my 'lil Ms. Gloop.  The link is on my sidebar under "My Favorites".






Week 7: Lagniappe for this Week







Week 7: Freebie Card










More of S's Art:
I thought you may enjoy seeing a bit more of S's work.  His style is always evolving, and changing.  I love to see it develop!  Since I snagged these from FB, I don't have all the descriptions to share with you.























1 comment:

D said...

7 weeks! I believe that you have formed a habit! A good habit! Congratulations!!!!