Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Week 8, Day 3 & 4: What Happened?

Ok, so I'm a day behind, and I'm going the wrong direction!  And I know tomorrow and Saturday are going to be just as crazy!  It's consignment time at our church, and I think D just promoted me from volunteer to consignment committee -- or at least a stand in committee member.  I'm still tagging the clothes, ironing and getting everything ready.  Will I never learn to do a little at a time and not leave it until the last minute?  It's going to be a long night.....




So where does that leave me with my creative journey this week?  Well today I started kneading clay so make a clay model of St. Basil's.  I'm using my son's very old polymer clay and it's like a rock. Since it's going to take a while, and I really know what I want to do, and don't want to do it badly, I am going to extend week 8 into week 9.

I almost forgot to mention that anyone in the Charlotte, NC area,

Saturday March 19th 
Sale Time: 8 am - 12 noon. 
Half Price Sale on Selected Items: 1 - 3 pm
All Sales are Final. No strollers allowed on sales floor. CASH ONLY!
Matthews United Methodist Church
801 South Trade Street, Matthews
 

No comments: