Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Week 9: It's a Wrap

This week just flew by. Is it the time change? or just having so much going on right now?

Blog Tid Bits:
I committed to doing this for one year or 52 weeks, so far I have been actively working on it for 9 weeks. This is my personal journey, just for fun and growth both personally and as a graphic designer. During the first 9 weeks, this is what has happened blogwise:

I am so inspired by this!  Thank you everyone for sharing my journey with me.

If you have used any of the Freebie Cards, I'd love to hear how or what you used them for or any feedback you have about the blog.

Until next week....or tomorrow!


Week 3, Day 3: Playing Clay



Week 7: Inspiration,  My Son



My son's art



My son's art


My son

No comments: