Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Week 2, Day 6: A Freebie Fleur-De-Lis Card

For my card today, I decided to use the Fleur-de-lis in a fractal design.  And to celebrate Mardi Gras, I colored the  This is a new "trick" I learned from an online tutorial at 10Steps.sg.

A great way to learn new tricks is to go to the web and do a search for tutorial on the program you are using.  In this case, I got the recommendation for this tutorial from a fellow tweeter.

The Final Card:
The card is available to download.



Card Image


Card File
Click here to go to the download page






The Process:
Since the tutorial I used is copyrighted, you will have to go to 10Steps.sg if you want to learn how to make a fractal design.  This image was my starting point.  From there, I followed the steps in the tutorial.

No comments: