Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Week 4, Day 7: It's A Wrap

This has been a crazy week!  It's been like a roller coaster ride for me.  I've had to finish up several freelance projects, start and finish a few other projects, send out proposals, sick kids, sick me, unscheduled doctors appointments, schedule doctors appointments and, of course, my creative journey.  I did manage to finish all my challenges this week although I didn't get to make my tap-tap model.  A project for another day!


Day 1 - Inspiration Sunday:  My week started off with photo inspiration from my friend Jess.  She is a nurse and goes with a group, HaitiMedicalMission.org, to Haiti every year to perform surgeries free of charge for the Haitian people. I believe she's been going for about 4-5 years, but the group has been going for about 10 years.  When looking at Jess's photo's from her trip, I was inspired by the bright and crazy images of the tap-taps.








Day 2 - It's a Little Sketchy Monday












Day 3 - Creative Tuesday, Part 1, Part 2, Part 3








Day 4 & 5 - Colorful Wednesday and Graphic Thursday








Day 6 - Freebie Friday










Next week: Adventures in Typography

No comments: