Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Week 5, Day 5: Type Design, Part 2

I'm not sure why, but this was a real challenge for me to complete. I think that sometimes when I work hard on one project (I have been focused on a "big" logo project this week) I become so focused (like having tunnel vision creativity) that all my random thinking pertains to that one focus.  I've been thinking logo concepts all week. Other times, I can do 20 things at the same time.  It's so weird, or maybe it's just me that's weird!

This is my greyscale graphic of the quote.  I will develop it further and with color for the card later today.


Patience is definitely not one of my virtues.  Maybe that is why I love this quote so much.  Because one day we might just find the answers and not even realize it.

No comments: