Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 3, Day 2: It's a Little Sketchy!

This week is about patterns.  I'm not so great at sketching patterns, but I did manage a few images.  Mostly I played with my kneaded eraser. Join me tomorrow -- I'm going over to Kathy's to play and make patterns with Polymer Clay.


My few sketches.
I find playing with patterns easier in Illustrator...
Maybe that's something I need to work on?


Testing out my new pencils...
from soft (darker) to very hard (light)


A big lump of kneaded eraser


All stretched apart.  It's similar to silly putty,
but not as elastic.


Balls in descending size


A die



No comments: