Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Week 4, Day 3: Creative Tuesday - Building Models, Part 2

I had a free half hour this morning so I gathered up my markers, glossy photo paper and other supplies and got started on my tap-tap.  It's still a work in progress, but I was itching to get started.  I feel like I'm missing something when I don't get to work on my "projects" and two days in a row was torture!

The process begins:
Gathering supplies


Of course, Lilly has to check out what I'm doing!


The top of my tap-tap

I will finish this up later this afternoon, but wanted to share with you what I have done so far.  Have a great day!

No comments: