Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to love the questions themselves. Do not now seek the answers, which cannot be given to you because you would not be able to live them. And the point is to live everything. Live the questions now, and perhaps without even knowing it, you will live along some distant day into the answers. - Rainer Maria Rilke

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Week 5, Day 3: Fun with Fonts

There is often a problem with waiting to work on my challenge at night, is that sometimes, life gets the better of me.  Some would say that I should work ahead, but I think that kind of defeats the purpose of a daily blog.  Life is unpredictable and we just have to roll with the punches!

Last night was a prime example:  I have been fighting a sinus infection and at times have trouble keeping my eyes open.  While waiting for K to finish her homework on the computer, I fell asleep. Next thing I know the alarm is going off at 6:00 this morning.

So today I am working on 2 challenges.  As you recall, my challenges this week are going to be a little different because I am working with typography.  So today I have played a little bit with the fonts and how the meaning of the word can become distorted by the use of fonts and colors.






























If you think of other words (and it doesn't have to be pairs of antonyms) let me know and I will find a font and color that would convey the feeling/meaning of the word.


No comments: